Ayurvedic & Yogic routines to find stillness in the season of transition – Autumn.
With Lucy Lawes (Estuary Yoga) & Tegan Wallis (Veda Wellness)
Learn how to live in tune with natures rhythms. This is an interactive and sensory exploration of the Ayurvedic principles to stay balanced in Autumn. Learn how to adjust your lifestyle, diet and yoga practice to create optimal wellbeing, refreshing sleep and strong immunity.
- Experience a grounding and restorative Yoga and Meditation practice to pacify Vata
- Learn the principles of the science of Ayurveda – The lifestyle and medicinal side of Yoga
- Discover your personal constitution (Ayurvedic Mind Body Type)
- Learn how to eat and live seasonally from an Ayurvedic and Yogic perspective
- Leave with a tool kit of practical skills to ensure you stay happy, healthy and in flow despite the changes in our external environment.
- Receive health tips, Yogic practices, daily routines, recipes plus a goodie bag full of nourishing Vata pacifying items
- Enjoy delicious chai with light Ayurvedic refreshments
Date: Saturday 17th March
Time: 2pm – 4.30pm
Location: Estuary Yoga Space | North Melbourne – 640 Queensberry St
What to bring: Notepad and pen
Bookings: email@example.com / www.estuaryyoga.com.au